So I was about ready to get started on main code of the program when it occurred to me that eventually (if/when this program ever gets finished) I’ll have to package the program up into a .dmg file for distribution.
So I installed a plugin, ported my project over into the new plugin, and *bang* it stopped working.
I had to delete things randomly until I found the problem, then start rebuilding it according to the plugin’s specifications.
OK, so I’m glad it happened now, not later on when I would have lost even more, but I’m still not happy about repeating work.
I did, however, find out how to make Java applications look like native Mac OS X applications, which I thought was pretty cool.
Now I just have to get back to where I was, then figure out how the hell I’m going to solve the myriad of problems I know I’ll discover when the *real* coding begins.